Skip to content

07521 857 415

10am – 4pm

Monday – Thursday


It can be difficult to find and maintain housing in the UK. You can rent privately or through social housing. You have rights and responsibilities as a renter or homeowner.  

You may also be eligible for help if you are becoming or are already homeless. Whether you can access this kind of support and what is available depends on your immigration status. 

How can we help? 

If you need help with housing, please contact us. We can help you to: 

  • Understand and manage your tenancy.

  • Understand the eviction process and advise you about your options. 

  • Make a homelessness application to the local council.

  • Access emergency accommodation.

  • Access the Homes for Ukraine scheme.

Our advisers can help you in Romanian, Polish, Ukrainian, and English. We can also help in other languages through professional interpreters.  

Contact us

You can contact us by telephone or by email. Please see full details on our Contact us page.  

We usually complete an initial assessment in our first call with you. We will ask you for your name, contact details, as well as information about your situation.  

If we can help, we will arrange an appointment with one of our advisers for you. During the first appointment the adviser will discuss your situation in more detail and talk you through the options available to you.